Transfer booking form
Terms & conditions
The rights and obligations of the carrier
The carrier is obliged to provide the ordered service without errors, proper and timely manner, provide a vehicle according to a specified order. Carrier has the right to refuse a transfer if the passenger is under the influence of drugs or other substances that could cause problems with the service provided.
The rights and obligations of the customer
The customer is entitled to use the ordered service. The customer is obligated to accurately and completely fill the order form or email, and notes. False or incomplete information can result in refusal of the service (especially during congestion vehicles, the large number of luggage which does not fit in the luggage space in the vehicle or on arrival with children who are not reported in order and are subject to having a child seat) without compensation.
The customer can pay for the services in the following ways:
- cash to the driver at the end of service - acceptable currencies are CZK, EUR or USD
- card to the driver at the end of service - acceptable cards VISA, Master Card, American Express
- PayPal - the amount must be paid after the transfer confirmation. By the payment customer automatically accepts the cancellation conditions. This type of payment is accepted only in the case, that the service is booked 24 hours in advance at least.
- bank account transfer - the amount must be paid after the transfer confirmation. By the payment customer automatically accepts the cancellation conditions. This type of payment is accepted only in the case, that the service is booked 7 days in advance at least.
The carrier has the right to require the deposit payment or complete pre-payment if the service does not begin in Prague. The customer has the right to require a bill or an invoice after the end of service.
- free of charge cancellation if the service is canceled by customer more, than 24 hours in advance
- 50 % charge if the service is canceled by customer 24 to 12 hours in advance
- 75 % charge if the service is canceled by customer 12 to 6 hours in advance
- 100 % charge if the service is canceled by customer less than 6 hours in advance
In the case of money back, the carrier reserves the right to take 30 days to refund.
Personal data protection
By filling the form and sending reservation customer automatically agrees with the processing of personal data, according to the law of the Czech Republic. Carrier guarantees, that customer´s personal data will be used only for the carrier´s needs during provision service and delete it from its database after the end of service. Carrier guarantees, that customer´s personal data are protected against the abusing and are not shared with the third side - the exception can be made in the case that customer´s transportation is provided by an external carrier, when the carrier provides the minimum of customer´s personal data, that is obligatory for providing a service.
Those terms & conditions are valid since 1st January 2019 until the next update.